REMOTE CARE COORDINATOR (RCC)
We are looking for energetic, dedicated, and hardworking Remote Care Coordinators (RCC). GHS is looking for licensed nurse (RN, LPN, LVN) or medical device technicians experienced in reviewing implantable cardiac device (pacemakers or defibrillators) data and have experience working in a device clinic setting or a cardiology practice. The RCC role includes managing the remote monitoring interrogation data, ensuring the transmissions are scheduled properly, and prepping the reports for the cardiology provider in a timely and high quality manner. RCC’s gather implantable cardiac device data and may also review patient medical record data to assist in preparing preliminary reports for physician review, finalization and action.
- Remotely monitoring data for all monitored Patients followed by a Provider
- Manage and escalate any alerts transmitted from the Manufacturer Portals to the Geneva platform
- Prepare Geneva’s standardized RM report to route to the Provider for review, official reading and electronic signature
- Work closely with the Patient Engagement Coordinator (see description below) to ensure the cardiology practice device patient populations are properly engaged to transmit their data on the prescribed dates.
- Cardiac device data experience or experience in cardiology preferred.
- CRM experience
- CCDS preferred
- CRAT/CCT obtained 90 days of employment